Because we love our essential oils and diffuse them daily in the salon, we wanted to share why we chose young living and how you can incorporate essential oils into your daily routine. Please feel free to read through the common questions and answers.
If you already know you’d like to join Young Living and get started on your essential oils for a healthier lifestyle! Our member number is 2263539 this should be in both boxes as sponsor and enroller.
What are essential oils?
First of all, essential oils are not an oil at all, not like we think of coconut, olive, or jojoba. Essential oils are the lifeblood of aromatic plants. It is the volatile (meaning to evaporate quickly) fluid that is distilled from plants (including their various parts such as seeds, bark, leaves, stems, roots, flowers or fruit).
- Essential oils contain the regenerating, oxygenating, and strengthening properties of plants.
- Essential oils are so small in molecular size that they are quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes and metabolized like other nutrients
- Essential oils contain oxygen molecules that bring nutrients into cells. Disease begins when cells lack oxygen, by providing oxygen, essential oils work to stimulate the immune system.
- Essential oils are powerful antioxidants which create an unfriendly atmosphere for free radicals and prevent mutations.
- Essential oils creates an environment that is unfriendly for bacteria, viruses, parasites, infection and fungi and mutant cell formation.
- Essential oils may detoxify cells and blood.
- Essential oils contain sesquiterpenes which have the ability to pass the blood-brain barrier
- When diffused can purify the air.
- Clinical research has shown that Essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the body restoring it to a healthy level.
- Essential oils may help release emotional trauma.
How do I Get Started?
By Getting the Premium Starter Kit!
You can save 24% on your essential oils by becoming a wholesale member with Young Living. And the best way to do this is with the Premium Starter Kit.
Keep reading for the answers to more commonly asked questions!
If I enroll as a wholesale member, will I need to place a monthly order?
There is no obligation to order monthly. As long as you purchase 100 PV (~$100) in products per year using your Young Living account, your wholesale account will remain active.
Young Living does have a monthly order program called the Essential Rewards. There are many perks to enrolling in Essential Rewards, including access to reduced-cost product packs, reduced shipping costs, and earning points to redeem for free products as well as choosing new products each month, taking a break if necessary and of course cancelling if this exceptional program isn’t working out for you. Participation in Essential Rewards is 100% optional. During the enrollment process you can either choose to enroll in Essential Rewards or opt out. Either way is just fine. You can join next time you order from Young Living. =)
Do I have to build a business when I enroll as a Wholesale Member with Young Living?
No – building a business with Young Living is optional. Many of our wholesale members enroll just so they can get the wholesale pricing for themselves and their families. As they share the results they get with their family and loved ones, it is common for people to do a little business and earn bonuses from Young Living without even trying!
Why do I need to supply my Social Security Number or Tax ID Number?
For U.S. distributors, Young Living Essential Oils is required by law to report any annual earnings of $600 or more to the IRS and send you a W-2.
We love Young Living Essential Oils! This is the best company to get your 100% pure therapeutic grade oils from. You can order from your computer only (not a tablet or phone) but using this link:
Recap: Make sure “Wholesale Member” is marked off instead of Retail Customer. You don’t have to purchase anything else for a year, but you’ll get a 24% discount on everything you do buy (the member price). Choose the Young Living Premium Starter Kit to get started.
For more tips and uses of Young Living Oils, CLICK HERE
Call us, leave a note, or book an appointment and let us help you feel your best! We cannot wait to talk to you!